Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Search the Collections
- You can access journals or ejournals that Kyushu University possesses and has contracts by using Collections
- Enter "journal's title" on the search box not article's title or keywords.
If you want to search articles by keyword, see "Databases".
How to read volume and number information
- 1-10: The library possesses volume from 1 to 10, all numbers.
- 11(1-5, 7-8): The library possesses volume 11, number from 1 to 5, and from 7 to 8, which means we do not possesses volume 11, number 6.
- 12-35: The library possesses volume from 12 to 35, all numbers.
- 36(1-2)+: The library possesses volume 36, number 1 and 2. + means subscribing, so volume 36, number 3 would be delivered soon.