Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is LinQ?
- LinQ is a navigation service (link resolver) that Kyushu University provides.
- It displayed on many databases
- It guides you to a full-text
- How to use? -> Just click the LinQ icon on a database
How does LinQ work?
Pattern 1 (Access full-text)
- Navigation windows launches, and click "Full-text".
Pattern 2 (Navigation Windows Lauches)
- Step A (Search for printed journals)
- LinQ automatically search on "Collections" whether Kyushu University posesses printed journals.
- If we have them, you can read articles by visiting the libraries.
- Step B (Request to other libraries)
- Printed material can be ordered to other libraries.
- Basically, it is a fee-based service, but we provide a subsidy under some conditions. See here for details.