Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Reading article is very important when you write reports, articles, and dissertations, and you need to find a specific article when it is necessary. There are many software products for reference management that allow you to organize your materials.
- Kyushu University recommends Mendeley because Kyushu University Users can use institutional version, which has a number of advantages.
- Mendeley allows you to
- Organize articles
- Create a reference list automatically
How to upgrade to Institutional Version?
Kyushu University members can use the institutional version of Mendeley, which has a 100GB storage. (Normal version has a 2 GB storage.) To update,
- Just login on the university's network such as kitenet.
- After 12 month from the last login on the university's network, your account will be downgraded.